The Friends of Al Shaqab volunteer program is committed to:
- Increasing the awareness of all communities in Qatar, especially Qatari nationals, on the value of volunteering;
- Involving individuals from all spheres of society, including students, adults, professionals, and people with special needs;
- Creating a friendly and hospitable environment that embraces diverse ideas, knowledge, cultures, and experiences;
- Treating all members, volunteers and staff with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Enhancing the quality of life for individuals, and the well-being of communities, through volunteerism.
We are continuously recruiting volunteers and everyone is welcome to apply to be part of the program, by filling out the application form on this page. Thank you to all the volunteers who have signed up so far, and a warm welcome in advance to all future “Friends of Al Shaqab”.
Al Shaqab believes that the invaluable contributions of volunteers are crucial to the success of the local and international equestrian events it hosts and organizes.
In line with our commitment to community development in the State of Qatar, Al Shaqab welcomes all citizens and residents to become members of the “Friends of Al Shaqab” volunteer team, a locally founded volunteer program initiated by the organization’s Human Resources Department. The aim of the program is to encourage community members to play an active role in organizing and supporting events, while gaining valuable experience and skills.